To all our patients,
Protecting the health and safety of all our patients, staff, and their families is of the utmost importance to us. Our office is currently seeing patients, but to do our part in mitigating the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19), we will be following the recent national and local recommendations for chiropractic offices. Here are a few new steps that we are taking for every patient, every single time:
- We are only allowing one patient in the office at any given time, so when you arrive for your appointment, please call us from your call. We will tell you if/when it’s fine to come up.
- Patients must wear a mask at all times while in our office.
- Upon entering the office, each patient must sanitize his/her hands, sign a questionnaire, and get his/her temperature checked.
- Between every single visit, we are sanitizing all surfaces that have come into contact with our patients.
We are available to answer any questions via phone call or text, and should you have an emergency during this time, please don’t hesitate to contact our office via phone, email, or text. You, our patients, are our top priority, and we want to ensure that we all stay healthy and that we are available to answer any questions you may have regarding your health.
Please review the CDC website for the latest information regarding COVID-19. Also, remember that your best defense to prevent the spread of respiratory diseases like COVID-19 is to follow good prevention practices, including the following:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and warm water for 20 seconds or using an alcohol-based sanitizer.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with tissues or in the sleeve of your own shirt.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth (especially with unwashed hands).
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces, like your cell phone.
- Avoid close contact with people (especially if they are sick).
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell.
- If you are caring for an ill person, stay home for a two-week period (estimated incubation time).
- If you have traveled recently or have been in close contact with a person diagnosed with COVID-19 and are experiencing the above symptoms, please call your doctor or health care facility and let them know of your recent travel and symptoms and seek medical attention right away.
Your team at Wellington Family Chiropractic